- Residential and Commercial HVAC.
- Year round work.
- Generous compensations.
- Option for advancement for the right person.
Please reply highlighting what makes you good at what you do.
- Knowledgeable in trouble shooting - (candidate to indicate the level of experience by specifying up to what tons and types of systems they are expert at)
- Experienced at replacing motors, compressors, TXV, Reversing valve etc.
- Indicate the type of installations performed if any (for technicians doubling as installers)
- Proficient at reading electric diagram
- Able to read and understand blue print
- Able to go into attic, climb up ladders, enter crawlspace etc.
- EPA certified
- Own own tools
- Can lift up to 50lbs
- Clean DMV record
- Can pass background and drug check
- STRONG ETHICS. (As you may have read elsewhere on the website, we pride ourselves on honesty and quality. We do not replace parts that do not need replacing; we do not push a unit replacement if it is not necessary and we refuse to cut corners for an additional buck. Obviously we are looking for people with the same vision.)
- Vehicle will be provided.
- Other Benefits are experience based.